One of the most important things to remember when planning out your B2B lead generation programs is that professionals are more savvy than the general public, but are still affected by many of the same techniques that everyone else is. This is very important to remember if you want your lead development services to be successful.
We learned all of these leadgen techniques the hard way, trial and error. We're still learning. Here are 5 tips you should implement ASAP, if you haven't already:
1. Know the people you are targeting.
2. Promote where your prospects will see it.
3. Make sure you are targeting the right contacts.
4. Show your leads why you are the right company for them.
5. Test your efforts to see if they are really working.
"I don't throw darts at a board. I bet on sure things. Read Sun-Tzu, The Art of War. Every battle is won before it is ever fought." – Gordon Gekko