Think you know your lead generation terms? Try your hand at this B2B lead generation-themed crossword puzzle, courtesy of Vendere Partners.
1. Typically, a cost-effective alternative to hiring additional employees
2. You can’t host a successful sales event without the right ________.
3. Word for website visitors
4. In order to analyze lead qualification data, you first have to _______ it.
5. What sales leads are called before they become sales leads
6. Adjective used to describe a sales-ready lead
7. Word for collected facts and statistics
8. Adjective used to describe the very first call made to a prospect
9. The sum of all points on a sales _____ should total 100%.
10. Wide at the top and narrow at the bottom, it’s the thing through which sales leads are pushed.